[Web4lib] wikis in libraries

Beatrice Pulliam bpulliam at postoffice.providence.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:07:04 EDT 2006

I'm listening to Chad Boeninger's presentation right now on using content
specific Wikis to reach users...check out his Biz Wiki for Ohio University
Libraries: http://www.library.ohiou.edu/subjects/bizwiki/index.php/Main_Page

Beatrice R. Pulliam
Reference Librarian and Assistant Professor
Phillips Memorial Library
Providence College
549 River Avenue
Providence, RI  02918