[Web4lib] Re: Conversion between ISBN-10 and ISBN-13

David Pattern d.c.pattern at hud.ac.uk
Sun Oct 1 04:00:22 EDT 2006

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me what the conversion between ISBN-10 and ISBN-13 is,
> please.  I need to write a little conversion program.  Anything in PHP,
> for example.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> David Kane

Hi David

John Blyberg has done a PHP port of a Perl conversion script:
http://www.blyberg.net/2006/04/05/php-port-of-isbn-1013-tool/

regards
Dave Pattern
University of Huddersfield

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If
the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of
Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability.