[Web4lib] Conferences for web librarians

talia679.31931317 at bloglines.com talia679.31931317 at bloglines.com
Sun Oct 1 00:34:50 EDT 2006

I haven't read the other responses yet so I won't recommend any other conferences
yet - but if I could attend one a year it would be Internet Librarian.  I
love Computers in Libraries, but I found that I learned more at Internet Librarian
last year.

Thanks
Nicole Engard
http://web2learning.net

--- Jonathan
Bloy" <JBloy at edgewood.edu wrote:
Last spring I attended the Computers in
Libraries conference for the
> first time (which I thought was very worthwhile).

> I am aware of Internet Librarian, and the Libraries and Info Technology

> Assn. annual conference.  Are there any other big conferences (in North

> America) for us web librarian types?
>
> If you could go to one conference
every year, which would it be?

> --