[Web4lib] (no subject)

Dale Irving dirving at sailsinc.org
Wed Nov 29 12:45:39 EST 2006

Hello Bill,
We also use Public Web Browser to access databases on our homework
computers, and although we currently have no Ebsco databases we did hit a
similar problem with others recently.  The problem seemed to be caused by
automated javascript page referrals during the login process. I used
SmartWhois to determine the necessary IP addresses
(http://www.tamos.com/products/smartwhois/).  They offer a free trial and
the product can be purchased for $29.

Dale Irving
Information Systems Librarian