[Web4lib] Re: Joomla users?

Reegan D. Breu rbreu at cier.ca
Wed Nov 29 12:30:40 EST 2006

I am not familiar with a library using Joomla, but I know that the
University of Calgary Library website is powered by Drupal - see
http://www.ucalgary.ca/ (not sure if the library website is though). The
University of Toronto Library website is powered by Plone - see
http://main.library.utoronto.ca/. If you contact them, they might be able to
share their experiences with these systems with you.

Reegan D. Breu

Reegan D. Breu, MLIS, B.A. (Adv).
Manager, Information Services
Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources (CIER)
3rd Floor, 245 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 0S6

Tel: 204.956.0660 ext. 400
Fax: 204.956.1895
Email: rbreu at cier.ca
Website: www.cier.ca

CIER, the Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources, is a national First
Nation-directed environmental non-profit organisation.

We offer environmental research, technical, advisory and education services
to Indigenous communities, governments and private companies.