[Web4lib] Lack of discussion of Google CSE and Libraries

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:19:52 EST 2006

Sure Bill, you´re right. That´s the pity. Wouldn´t have been great to have
these kind of feautres offered to anyone before, years ago?

And by governments instead of companies? And by great / national libraries

Leading, not following...

Jorge Serrano

2006/11/9, Drew, Bill <drewwe at morrisville.edu>:
> I must politely disagree.  This is something new in that it can be used by
> anyone and does not require a lot of technical skills.  Of course, some may
> not like that idea. It is also platform independent.
> Bill Drew

Jorge Serrano Cobos
Departamento de Contenidos

Miembro del Grupo Thinkepi