[Web4lib] Lack of discussion of Google CSE and Libraries

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Wed Nov 8 18:55:42 EST 2006

Hi, Bill,

As a fan of Rollyo and Gigablast's custom search features, I am quite
excited by Google's CSE. I am under deadline with a couple article at the
moment, so haven't had a chance to test it out. From what I have seen of
CSEs from other people, it looks as if the Google CSE is the best of both
Rollyo and Gigablast's options, and resolves some of the problems with
each. I can hardly wait to play around with it.

  -- Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu