[Web4lib] Public Library Web Sites: Style Guide?

John Loy jml4n at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 8 09:41:45 EST 2006

I wouldn't just look at style guides for public libraries. You might
find useful guidance and inspiration elsewhere.

Months ago I started putting together a Google Notebook about
styleguides. It's kind of disorganized, but it might help get you

John Loy
Web Designer and Information Architect
University of Virginia Library
phone: (434) 924-7099