[Web4lib] Koha Library Program

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Nov 1 18:32:50 EST 2006

You just missed Internet Librarian last week.  Next year I think it is
Oct 28-31 or something like that.  As far as I'm concerned, that is
the one conference to go to.  I've not been to ALA in several years
because of that, though do miss the big exhibit space at ALA.

There are others that I'm sure you'll hear about.  Besides, Monterey
is much warmer than Unalakleet.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA