[Web4lib] Web Counters

Jon Goodell jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu
Tue May 30 15:07:36 EDT 2006

It's not quite as in depth as Analog but Blogpatrol is okay.
http://www.blogpatrol.com  The advantage is the ease of use.  You just
insert it's JavaScript code into your HTML file.  You would need to do
this with each page so that can be time consuming.  Best of all it's
free!

Here is an example of the report:
http://www.blogpatrol.com/stats.php?i=1004&offset=0&ex1=yes&ex2=yes&ex3=
yes

Jon Goodell
Technology Services & Reference Librarian
Ottenheimer Library - Pulaski Technical College
North Little Rock, AR
501-812-2718
jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu