[Web4lib] Circulating iPods

Emma Duncan eduncan at bramlib.on.ca
Fri May 26 09:47:45 EDT 2006

Hi Lauren,

I know this is a bit of a hike for you in Las Vegas, ;} but the Toronto
Public Library has launched a program called "Rocket Books," which loans
preloaded readers (not iPods) with ebooks from their NetLibrary
collection.  http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/uni_ebk_index.jsp

Happy Friday! Emma.

Emma Duncan
Coordinator, Business & E-Services