[Web4lib] Gracefully degrades to..?

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:04:24 EDT 2006

On 5/24/06, Jennifer Heise <jenne.heise at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you recommend a good book on using CSS for positioning that DOES degrade
> gracefully? I've really avoided using CSS-based layout myself because I've
> seen it degrade horribly so many times, and I don't want to take a chance on
> my users seeing all the text piled on top of each other.
Dan Cederholm has written two excellent books that will help you out
with this. The first one, Web Standards Solutions: The Markup and
Style Handbook was great, but the second one, Bulletproof Web Design
was unbelievably helpful. I keep both on my desk at all times - I'm
always referring to one of them!

--
Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com