[Web4lib] Gracefully degrades to..?

Hankinson, Andrew HankiA at parl.gc.ca
Wed May 24 13:13:12 EDT 2006

I've read one of Eric Meyer's books, "More Eric Meyer on CSS," and found
it decent.  The first of his books (conveniently titled "Eric Meyer on
CSS") I have not read.

However, the best learning tool is to find a site you like and dissect
the CSS.  I have found a number of Firefox extensions that help with
that (my favorite is one that dynamically updates a page as soon as you
make an edit on the stylesheet)

If you are interested in this, let me know.