[Web4lib] Netlibrary audiobooks (was RE: Overdrive)

Mark Ellis mark.ellis at yourlibrary.ca
Tue May 23 17:04:54 EDT 2006

Audible's format works on many non-Apple devices as well, but it doesn't
support content expiry, so Audible's library circulation model involved
handing out players to patrons which largely defeated the benefit of
downloadable audio books.

Mark Ellis
Manager, Reference and Information Services
Richmond Public Library (BC)
604-231-6410
www.yourlibrary.ca