[Web4lib] Microsoft Academic Search, is it broken?

Stefaan Renard stefaan.renard at vub.ac.be
Fri May 19 09:25:26 EDT 2006

At 14:54 19/05/2006, Drew, Bill wrote:
>Look at the FAQ for librarians.  It does support OpenURL!
>
>http://academic.live.com/librarians

not really, they are still working on the OpenURL support [for weeks now],
last message we got was that it would be launched at the end of this week

stefaan

>Wilfred (Bill) Drew
>E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
>AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
>"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
>safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Benjamin Franklin)

Stefaan Renard
Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
Universiteitsbibliotheek
Medewerker systeembureau
Lokaal 2 B112 D/F (gebouw B, 2de verdieping)
Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussel (Belgium)
tel (direct) : +32- (0)2-629.37.04
tel (secretariaat) : +32- (0)2-629.26.09
fax (secretariaat) : +32- (0)2-629.26.93
e-mail : < stefaan.renard at vub.ac.be >