[Web4lib] Google Analytics

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu May 18 11:43:51 EDT 2006

I finally received my invitation to enroll in Google Analytics
yesterday.  I set up five sites in it for my blogs and websites.  I have
already seen the one day statistics so far.  I am impressed with what I
see.  Are any libraries using Google Analytics for their websites or
blogs?  If so, how are you using them in your analysis?  I also use
Performancing Metrics and Site Meter in my own blogs as well as the
statistics provided by FeedBurner for use of the feeds.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
Morrisville State College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4 <aim:goim?screenname=BillDrew4>
BillDrew.Net: http://billdrew.net <http://billdrew.net/>
Wireless Libraries: http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/>
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog: http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin