[Web4lib] User Reviews/Comments in Voyager

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed May 17 12:42:34 EDT 2006

Unlike Joe, I have no such doubts about posting links to other folks
conference presentations -- particularly when they are as good as
Jim's. His presentations can be found at <http://www.library.njit.edu/
staff-folders/robertson/presentations/>, and I commend them all to
you. I saw his Code4Lib presentation (available at the site above)
and he knocked my socks off (to the horror of those sitting near me).
Roy