[Web4lib] Minolta flatbed scanner

Alma Garcia almag at mills.edu
Mon May 15 16:10:12 EDT 2006

We have an older Minolta flatbed scanner (model PS3000) that was used
with the Minolta software  Initially  the project was to scan materials
from the Special Collections to make available on line.   I have not
been involved with the set up or configuration of the scanner, but now
have to investigate any possible options to get this to work again.  I
understand it needs a SCSI card, and then we would be able to use
Photoshop.

This anyone using this scanner, and has been successful in now using
moving away from the Minolta software?  Any  direction that you might
offer would be greatly appreciated.

--
Alma García			Library Systems Administrator
Mills College Library		510-430-2021