[Web4lib] SSH Web Client

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Wed May 10 17:51:12 EDT 2006

Take a look at the projects over at freshmeat in a search for java ssh.
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=java+ssh+&section=projects

I have used Mindterm in the past, it used to be free, now it is free for
personal use only.

Josh

Jon Goodell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a such thing as a secure shell website that you could use to
> ssh into your server with only a web browser.  So for example, if I need
> to make changes to my unix server from off site and I do not have time
> to install an ssh client like PuTTY on the off site machine, is there a
> secure website I can log in to that would have that capability?
>
> Thank you,
> Jon
>

> Jon Goodell
>
> Technology Services & Reference Librarian
> Ottenheimer Library - Pulaski Technical College
> North Little Rock, AR
>
> 501-812-2718
>
> jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu

Josh Stompro             | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL Network Coordinator | Mobile 701.371.3857