[Web4lib] Re: Info Week article re: portable drives (was) Allowing portable Firefox

Robert Sullivan robert.g.sullivan at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:19:21 EDT 2006

> And, yes I'm repeating myself, this would prevent me from running Portable
> Firefox or other portable app, would it not?

That's correct.  Until the advent of portable software, we could find
some way to accomodate most situations.  No one has yet asked about
this; if we started getting a lot of requests we'd have to think about
it some more.  If you came in and asked I would probably do an ad hoc
modification of Trust-No-Exe for that session.

--
Bob Sullivan
Schenectady Digital History Archive