[Web4lib] RE: Your message to Web4lib awaits moderator approval

saleem akhtar saltar1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 22 09:55:23 EST 2006

Dear Sir

I had already requested to put my request to list to help me find good
information/articles/books on "how automatic indexing process takes place.

The request was held for moderator approval. Now it has been over one month
and I have received no information from moderator whether he/she is going to
release my request. In hope that people would like to help fellow librarian,
I am again forwarding my request to be circulated to list, so that someone
can help me dig important resources for my query.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Regards
Saleem Akhtar