FW: [Web4lib] RSS FEEDERS/aggregators

Engel, Ryan Ryan.Engel at turner.com
Fri Mar 31 12:26:03 EST 2006

I second Amy's mention of Thunderbird.  Thunderbird applies all the
features you expect in an email client to an aggregator, and if you use
Thunderbird in an IMAP environment, feeds you haven't quite gotten to
can be accessed on the web through a webmail client as well.

I also appreciate Thunderbird's aggregator function because it means one
less program competing for my desktop's system resources, especially
since my email program tends to always be open anyway.