[Web4lib] Web OPAC front-end systems

Michael Shochet mshochet at ubalt.edu
Thu Mar 30 10:56:02 EST 2006

There was a presentation at CIL from librarians at SUNY Binghamton on
using grokker.  There is a mention of it on their website here:
http://library.lib.binghamton.edu/librarylinks/fall05_soon.html

I did not see that particular presentation, but I spoke with one of the
presenters who said they were working on getting a grokker interface for
their OPAC.

Incidentally, EBSCO now has a "visual search" option for their EBSCOHost
platform which uses grokker.

Michael Shochet
Systems/Reference Librarian
Langsdale Library