[Web4lib] Please take LII survey

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Mar 9 12:20:31 EST 2006

Dear Web4Libbers,

As a long-time web4libber, I'd like to ask you to take this survey and
disseminate it widely (we already published it in this morning's email/RSS
newsletter):

http://tinyurl.com/nd33u

The project I manage, Librarians' Internet Index, is facing a 50% cut in our
primary funding as of July 1. We are soliciting ideas for surviving this cut
(as well as getting our annual feedback on the services we provide).

The survey takes three to five minutes to complete (one person told me it
took less than a minute). The survey will be available until 11:59 p.m.
Thursday, March 16, 2006.

We have many good ideas pouring in. I know you folks, you have GREAT ideas,
you often have the tech/geek angle other survey participants don't, and I'd
really like you to share your thoughts with us.

If you would like more background about the budget cut, we've prepared this
document:

http://lii.org/pub/htdocs/budget_cut_facts.htm

We'll post results before April. Thanks so much!

Karen G. Schneider
Wearing her "other" hat:
Director, Librarians' Internet Index
http://lii.org kgs at lii.org