[Web4lib] Category-centric blogs

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Thu Mar 2 12:26:37 EST 2006

Another way to do what you are describing (reverse chronological listing
within set categories) is Bulletin Board or Discussion Forum style
software.
PHPbb or Snitz forums type software will do what you describe; an RSS
plug-in will be needed to syndicate feeds, but I think they've come a
long way since I last evaluated (early 2003) these types of services.

-Aaron
:-)'

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing
your temper or your self-confidence."
-Robert Frost