[Web4lib] Category-centric blogs[Spam score: 8%]_

Kate Butler KButler at hillsml.lib.nh.us
Thu Mar 2 10:25:05 EST 2006

It is possible to add categories to a Blogger blog, though it's not something they support directly.

One way people have found is using del.ic.ious, though I'm sure there are others.
http://blogfresh.blogspot.com/2005/06/3-ways-to-use-delicious-for-categories.html

Both Wordpress and MT do it built-in, though, so if you're not wed to Blogger as a platform, in the long term, it's probably easier to move to one of them.

Kate