[Web4lib] On MySpace!

Muhammad Rafiq rafiqlibrarian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:41:19 EDT 2006

I am a librarian from Pakistan and I have MySpace account at is
http://www.myspace.com/mrafiq
I welcome all information professionals to add me as a friend.
Have a nice day!

Rafiq

On 6/26/06, Drew, Bill <drewwe at morrisville.edu> wrote:

> I now have a personal profile on MySpace:
> http://www.myspace.com/billdrew/ <http://www.myspace.com/billdrew/>
>
> I am in the process of searching for other librarians on MySpace so I
> can send them requests to be added as a Friend.  I am hoping to start up
> or find a MySpace group about using MYSpace to reach our users.  If you
> only accept invitations from people you know, send me an invitation via
> MySpace.
>
> Bill Drew
> drewwe at morrisville.edu
> bill.drew at gmail.com

Muhammad Rafiq
Librarian, National Textile University,
Faisalabad-37610 (Pakistan)
OCLC/ IFLA Fellow
Moderator 'Pakistan Library Cooperation Group'