[Web4lib] Non-printable pages?

McHale, Nina nina.mchale at cudenver.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:57:59 EDT 2006

Is there an assessment section of the tutorial that students might cheat
on? Is that the concern? If so, maybe you could convince them to
reconsider how they're measuring the outcome?

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
Web Services Librarian
Auraria Library

Serving the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences
Center-Downtown Campus,
Metropolitan State College
and the Community College of Denver

1100 Lawrence Street