[Web4lib] Non-printable pages?

bardsley at u.washington.edu bardsley at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 22 14:16:24 EDT 2006

Jim,

You might be able to use Javascript to have the tutorial in a browser window that disables the print function from File>Print (I am sure you can disable most of the browser window menus if not all of them though not in a granular manner). Of course people could still highlight the text to copy and paste it to a .txt file or take screen shots. If someone _really_ wants to print something out they can find a way.

Mark Bardsley