[Web4lib] Non-printable pages?

Jim Brucker jimb at northwestern.edu
Thu Jun 22 14:09:13 EDT 2006

I'm creating a tutorial and I'd like to keep it simple and use html.
Unfortunately, I was recently told that people should not be able to
print the pages.  Should I try using a print css to control print
output, or is there another way to render a page unprintable?  I know
that someone could simply cut/paste the code or even take a screen
shot, but I'm not too worried about making it *absolutely*
unprintable.  If there is no simple solution, though, I'll probably
just create the pages in Flash.

Thanks for any suggestions and/or input!

-Jim

Jim Brucker
Instructional Design Librarian
Galter Health Sciences Library