[Web4lib] library website redesign schedules

Cox, Thomas Thomas.Cox at tufts.edu
Tue Jun 20 14:08:18 EDT 2006

Hello,

Thom Cox from Tisch Library at Tufts University here.  We are in the
process of evaluating and planning for a major redesign of our library
website.  This issue of a "redesign schedule" is oft discussed in the
library community and I'm curious what policies/strategies other
libraries have in place.   At Tisch, we do not adhere to a strict
temporal timeline such as "we redesign every three years!" per se,
rather we are planning a redesign in an effort to address some specific
content, usability, and technology-based goals.

Thank you in advance for any input you can offer.

Very best,

Thom Cox

Web Developer/Project Leader

Tisch Library