[Web4lib] finding a web counter

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jun 12 16:41:58 EDT 2006

I'd consider changing ISPs.  I pay mine $10 a month and includes full
stats, plus vast amounts of space, traffic, etc.  Of course can pay
more for credit cards, databases, etc, but I don't need them.  Oh, and
email is included too for five accounts.  Best of all they have a REAL
person to talk to 24/7 if you need it (I did once and it was 2AM or
so). They also answer emails within the hour.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA