[Web4lib] Big Flash Drives

Mark Furukawa mfurukaw at lakeco.lib.in.us
Sat Jun 10 10:56:48 EDT 2006

Wow, Bill, too hi-tech for me. How about a hand-printed label with the
owner's name & phone number taped on the drive?

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'd not plug an unknown flash drive in my
computer. I'd be concerned about hidden autorun virus infections.
Mark Furukawa, Branch Head
Calumet Township Branches
of Lake County Public Library
940 N. Broad St.
Griffith, IN 46319-1528 (USA)
mfurukaw(at)lakeco.lib.in.us
http://www.lakeco.lib.in.us/caltwp.htm

     May I deal with honor,
     May I act with courage,
     May I achieve humility.
                from "Straight"
                by Dick Francis
> Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:00:35 -0400
> From: "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU>
> Subject: RE: [Web4lib] Big Flash Drives
>
> I have suggested to several people that they put a text file with the
> file name of "Read this file if you find this drive"  with contact
> information listed in the file.
>
> Wilfred (Bill) Drew

Tracking #: 9AAC86E63CD1FB448D4EAC83B3DA849F37B86BE2