[Web4lib] Big Flash Drives (snooping)

Marion Sumerianlibrarian marionsumerianlibrarian at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 22:05:55 EDT 2006

when people loose something of value they usually
retrace their steps backward until they find it.

hence, rather than read through a lost private journal
in order to find its owner, as a trained archivist i
know it'd be simpler and more respectful to give the
author/owner a reasonable amount of time to come and
get and it on their own.

this holds true for any medium of information storage,
including flash drives.

respectfully submitted, ms