[Web4lib] Big Flash Drives

Alison K. Cody alison.cody at simmons.edu
Fri Jun 9 18:57:12 EDT 2006

I work in the computer lab at the Simmons LIS program and whenever we find an
abandoned flash drive (probably every 6 weeks or so) without contact info we
send out an email over the listserv that all LIS students are subscribed to.
Obviously, that doesn't work so well when you've got a much larger population
or don't have an email list.

The first thing I did with my flash drive was put a little text file with my
contact info on it, and I frequently suggest that to others as well. Then
again, it's also attached to the lanyard with my student ID, making it a little
more difficult to lose track of.

Alison

--
Alison K. Cody