[Web4lib] Tagging examples

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Tue Jun 6 17:25:22 EDT 2006

I'm designing a first-step mockup of a search results page that would
include several capabilities for refining the search and tagging the
results. I'm mindful of the design complexities involved (in evaluating the
product in question in an out-of-the-box configuration, I continually
confused the tagging box with the search box...).

Do you folks have some suggestions for searchable sites that (in your
opinion, casual or evidence-driven, not picky here) successfully combine
tagging/search refinement in a search results page?

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com