[Web4lib] next generation opac mailing list

Marc Truitt mtruitt at uh.edu
Tue Jun 6 09:31:43 EDT 2006

David J. Fiander wrote:

> The only thing wrong with this idea is the name of the list.  I would
> read it as "non-governmental organizations 4 lib".

Well, that risk is always going to be present.  For example, there is
that other well-know discussion list...

	"office of strategic services 4 lib"

C'est la vie.

- mt

Marc Truitt
Assistant Dean for Systems                      Voice  : 713-743-8979
University of Houston Libraries                 e-mail : mtruitt at uh.edu
114 University Libraries                        fax    : 713-743-9811
Houston, TX 77204-2000                          cell   : 713-201-0351

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away...
                                        --Buffalo Springfield