[Web4lib] RE: Access My Library

Sutherland, Paul Paul.Sutherland at ccc.govt.nz
Mon Jul 31 20:15:49 EDT 2006

A great idea

press release from a year ago
http://pressroom.gale.com/index.php/2005/06/thomson-gale-launches-access
mylibrarycom/

however - there are people outside of the USA - it dont work for them!

Also it appears that you need to be using "Thomson Gale's proprietary
Remote Patron Authentication System"
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/page_about_lib#whatif

So what happens if you are using Ip authentication/ezproxy etc

Maybe someone will come up a firefox plugin - that works like the google
scholar/open URL one for this product.

/paul

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz