[Web4lib] EndNote Autotagging

Kyle Nicholls kenicholls at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:25:20 EDT 2006

Has anyone had any experience with bulk auto tagging in EndNote?

We are starting a project involving different teams who will be
contributing endnote libraries to a central repository (master endnote
db).  Ideally, we'd like to have one of the extra fields automatically
populated when citations are uploaded.  Second best would be some sort
of a drop down that gives team members a choice of standard tags.

If you have had experience with this -- any comments / feedback would
be of great help to me.

Thanks,
Kyle Nicholls