[Web4lib] Podcasting Policies

Houghton, Sarah houghton at plsinfo.org
Mon Jul 31 15:57:37 EDT 2006

We're in the process of getting a critical mass of podcasts together to launch on our website.  I've written material for the staff about what podcasting is, all the copyright and fair use things to be aware of, how to use the equipment, tips for successful podcasts, and our legal counsel drew up a release form for when we record a performer or a member of the public.

Sarah Houghton
Information and Web Services Manager
San Mateo County Library