[Web4lib] Puppet Shows on Google Video

Bonnie Swoger swoger at geneseo.edu
Fri Jul 28 18:28:27 EDT 2006

Definitely upload to YouTube.  It has seen phenominal growth lately,
partly do to its incredibly easy interface.  This article from TechWeb
describes how fast its growing.
http://www.techweb.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=191000082&cid=RSSfeed_TechWeb

A Reuters story also called YouTube "the leader in Internet video search"
http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=12855295&src=rss/technologyNews

Bonnie J. M. Swoger
Web Design and Educational Technology
Milne Library
SUNY Geneseo
Geneseo, NY  14454
Phone: (585) 245-5593

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." -John Muir