[Web4lib] Puppet Shows on Google Video

Peter Schoenberg PSchoenberg at EPL.CA
Fri Jul 28 11:25:28 EDT 2006

Edmonton Public Library now has 2 puppet shows on Google Video - 8 more
are awaiting verification and show be online soon.

The easiest way to find them is to search Google Video for Edmonton
Public Library.

	(There is a typo, now fixed but not yet live, in one of the
descriptions).

I have added the words Puppet Show to the title (once again, the revised
title is not yet live) to help with retrieval.
	I am wondering if I should add the word puppets and the phrase
puppet shows to the description to make them more visible for parents or
kids looking for puppet shows.

I was thinking of trying youtube next.

	What are the top shared video sites currently?  Where else would
you suggest uploading them.

	They are of course on our web site in the Kids section.

Peter