[Web4lib] "Chat Aggregators" for virtual reference

Carole Pilkinton Pilkinton.10 at nd.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:24:22 EDT 2006

I would be interested in seeing these responses also, and hope you will
post to the list. Hopefully the subject line will make it easy to filter
out messages for those who aren't interested. The Reference and User
Services division of ALA is sponsoring a preconference for Annual 2007
in DC, and we are looking for someone who can speak knowledgeably (and
of course enthusiastically) about this very topic--examples, tradeoffs,
benefits, challenges, etc.
Thank you for brining up the topic...