[Web4lib] Webjunction looking for volunteers and new members (FREE!!!)

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Jul 27 09:18:00 EDT 2006

 <http://data.webjunction.org/wj/components/logo.gif>

WebJunction is an online community where library staff come together to
share ideas, solve problems, take courses, and have fun! The message
boards offer the opportunity to meet and greet your library peers and
share knowledge and experience from your work in libraries.

Give Our Boards a Hand!

We've got a lively group of moderators supporting our message board
activity--and we're looking for more.  If you've got a particular
passion for an aspect of library service, join us!

To find out more: http://webjunction.org/do/DisplayContent?id=7698
<http://webjunction.org/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=158>
**Here are some excellent examples of our moderators and the areas they
manage:
Wireless (Bill Drew, moderator):
http://webjunction.org/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=44
Emerging Technologies (Brenda Hough, moderator):
http://webjunction.org/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=120
Reader's Advisory (Carol Kubala, moderator):
http://webjunction.org/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=158

Technorati Tags: webjunction <http://technorati.com/tag/webjunction> ,
oclc <http://technorati.com/tag/oclc> , librarians
<http://technorati.com/tag/librarians> , libraries