[Web4lib] blue sky thinking

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Tue Jul 25 20:35:35 EDT 2006

Kudos to the Oregon State Library for this innovative effort, and glad to
see they may be cooperating with other state library agencies to do
something similar. It's way past time to provide this type of mega-solution
to a local problem, and it fits the perfect scalibility for Web 2.0 ideal.
Why not a statewide or regional solution for this deploying this type of
environment to "get the job done"?

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 BakerDos 4.0: (O)ffer a jelly baby; (C)onfuse 'em; (S)earch pockets
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:31:13 PM