[Web4lib] Library Tool Bars for Browsers

Jeff Gima jgima at aup.fr
Sun Jul 23 10:23:19 EDT 2006

This seems like a great way to increase visibility/accessibility of
library resources for the more avid among online users, and I'm very
interested in creating one of our own. But I wonder what fraction of our
patrons are willing to download software, and give up a bit of screen
space, for a library-specific tool. For anyone that has implemented
localized library software/plugins like this: do you have any download
or use statistics they could easily share?

Jeff Hiroshi Gima
Information Services Librarian
American University of Paris Library
9 rue de Monttessuy