[Web4lib] New Book Lists?

Amy M Ostrom amostrom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 20:38:02 EDT 2006

Dear Salomeh:

We still publish booklists.  Librarians will send us new/modified
booklists to post on the website, but most are just updated to reflect
books that have been weeded, new relevant books, etc.  You can see some
of the manual lists we have at:
http://www.jocolibrary.org/index.asp?DisplayPageID=431 (menu on the
left) for adults,
http://www.jocolibrary.org/index.asp?DisplayPageID=1750 for teens, and
http://www.jocolibrary.org/index.asp?DisplayPageID=766 for children.
Our catalog also has the more popular booklists (Agatha Award for
mystery, Nebula Award for sci fi, etc).

For our web redesign project we are implementing a new content
management system that we will have automate booklists.   Booklists
galore and more to come. :-)

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom
Web Interface Designer