[Web4lib] word/html converter

Jonathan Bloy JBloy at edgewood.edu
Mon Jul 10 18:01:53 EDT 2006

Sarah Smith wrote:
>We have a word doc with text boxes galore that make up our newsletter.
>We are able to save the Word doc as html up to about 2 pages worth.
>Past two pages, things start to get jumbled up. I've looked into MS
>Publisher and Adobe Acrobat and neither of those seems to be a
>viable option.

Is converting to PDF not viable because of the cost of Adobe Acrobat
software?  If so, there are free utilities available that let you create
PDFs.

In a past job (where I didn't have access to Acrobat) I used PrimoPDF.
If you do an internet search for "free pdf" there are quite a few
alternatives.

--
Jonathan Bloy
Web Services Librarian