[Web4lib] word/html converter

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon Jul 10 16:02:05 EDT 2006

On 7/10/2006 3:17 PM, Sarah Smith wrote:

> We have a word doc with text boxes galore that make up our newsletter.

If that means you're trying to recreate a heavily formatted that was
really created as desktop publishing, I'd advise not even trying to
convert it to HTML; the result will probably please no one.

Put it up as PDF, or start from scratch with a reasonably good HTML
editor.  That isn't black magic by any means, and will go quickly if you
can copy and paste out of those text boxes galore.

--
Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu