[Web4lib] PHP & MYSQL training class offered through a Universityor College

McHale, Nina nina.mchale at cudenver.edu
Mon Jul 10 13:02:20 EDT 2006

Rick and all,

I can second Rick's recommendation for the online Ed2Go class; I took it
this spring though my home campus here in Denver. Very fast-paced--you
start coding right away--but not intimidating, and very hands-on as
well. Also quite reasonably priced.

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
Web Services Librarian
Auraria Library

Serving the University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences
Center-Downtown Campus,
Metropolitan State College
and the Community College of Denver

1100 Lawrence Street